PHONE: (317) 898-0750
GRINDING AND POLISHING MACHINERY * 2801 TOBEY DRIVE INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46219
Copyright G&P Machinery* Website designed by NVS Design Inc.
Every stroke sander can be equipped with a manually operated traveling shoe.
SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
NEVER OPERATE ANY SANDING EQUIPMENT WITHOUT PROPER GAURDING. ALWAYS WEAR EYE AND EAR PROTECTION WHEN OPERATING THIS OR ANY SANDING EQUIPMENT
Table sizes are 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 feet long.
Options and accessories available.
A contact wheel assembly with a matchless contact wheel (above) can be purchased where more aggressive sanding and/or a shorter scratch pattern is desirable.
Screw mounted HD
The work table can be adjusted by the operator
for accurate polishing of the desired material and
thickness (Illustration #10-A), simply by turning the
aluminum knob (illustration #10-B)
Table Height Adjustment
PMC-168, 216, 264, 312 & 360
7.5 HP 1800 RPM, TEFC motor
230-460/3/60 (specify voltage)
• Magnetic push button starter with
motor overload protection
• Air tension for abrasive belt
• Abrasive belt guard with 6” dia.
Exhaust outlet at drive (motor) end
• 4, 300 SFPM Abrasive belt speed
• Traveling shoe with ball baring rollers
• Steel frame, wood slate table with ball
bearing rollers for in/out motion
• Electronically powered vertical
adjustment for table
• 7 ½ HP motor (PMC Only)
• Electronic inverter for variable speed
• Contact wheel assembly for use with
matchless or other contact wheel.