pw spindle stands
3, 5 & 7.5 H.P 1200 or 1800 RPM. (PDF shown without guards)
MODEL PW WITH BA BELT ATTACHMENTS
* 3, 5 or 7.5 H.P. TEFC Ball Bearing motors
* Vee belt drive
* 1200 or 1800 RPM (Standard)
* Exceptional front clearance due to unique base design
* Magnetic push button starter
* Long spindle available for use with Wolf-Head sanding wheels, pneumatic drums or other sanding/polishing wheels
* Short spindle for BA belt attachment or other applications
* Spindle lock for easy wheel change
NEVER OPERATE SPINDLE STANDS WITHOUT PROPER GUARDING.
Model PN (Narrow Type)
requires minimum amount of space. Shorter overall spindle length.
The machines shown are without guards for illustration purposes only. Guards are sold separately.
Model PW (wide type) Provides maximum spindle clearance. Ideal for applications requiring an operator working at each spindle.